Key Questions for Discussion:
• How can we make better use of existing disposals, sanctions and interventions to tackle “low-level” crime like shop theft?
• What are the implications and costs associated with failing to tackle those offenders engaging in “low-level” crime?
• How can the response to “low-level” crime be improved, with police and other budgets under pressure?
• What can be done to help empower and enable PCCs, the police and their partners to more effectively respond to and tackle “low-level” crime?
• How can we support more effective partnerships between local police and local businesses that so often experience shop thefts and related “low-level” crime?